Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Sunbathing

Today was so much fun! first i got to run around the backyard for hours. then i was sunbathing out in the sun! that is my favorite thing to do! then paige sewed up a brand new toy that i ripped up! she was pretty upset because it was a ten dollar toy and i broke it but she fixed it for me! Buttercup and i just started howling together for no reason and it was very fun! Later on Butter and I are going over to macs house to play together! God i love that boy! he is just the best thing that could have ever happened to me. I love you Mac

3 comments:

Baron Von Woofer said...

Then why do you bite my ears??? hahaha...

You can't move back to College Station. We are going to kidnap you.

Daisy Mae said...

Im sorry i bite your ears i wont do it again! NOT!

Sounds good to me. i dont want to go back i love it here! i am looking forward to the kidnapping

grandma said...

Daisy, Did you hear Mac is not feeling well? I am sure he will be better in a day or two. Why don't you send him a note, it will make him feel better.
Hope to see you soon